Corporate Social Responsibility
At Cyberspace, we extend our arm to address critical issues facing various sectors of the community by giving back in whichever little way possible- focusing on education, ICT/youth empowerment, public service, sports etc. Below are a few areas we have given back.
At Cyberspace recognises the immense gap in the educational sector and realises how vital it is investing in the future of our today, as one of the building blocks of any nation; education to us, is considered a priority area for its CSR activities. The aim here is to continue to teach young minds and educate them, so that they make better leaders of tomorrow. This importance and relevance have been portrayed, the importance and relevance of education, we contribute to a number of initiatives, funding and building schools.
- Port Petroleum Training Institute Warri’s Convocation
- Donation of Laptops to University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre, Ibadan
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Annual conference sponsorship
- Best Computer Student Award (N500,000.00) for five years, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- Endowment for 2 categories of Best Student in various departments- KOGI State Polytechnic, Lokoja
As part of our customer social
responsibility, we recognise that putting things in place to
aid the growth is equivalent to sowing a seed for our great
nation to grow. Hence why we continue to do our bid to
make a change in the society;
- Donation of 30-Seater Coaster Bus, Kogi State Polytechnic. Lokoja.
- Construction of Perimeter Fence of Nigeria Police, Bar Beach Police Station Victoria Island.
- Free unlimited Internet solutions/ services (Surfwella) University of Abuja.
- Free unlimited Internet solutions/ services (Surfwella), Lagos State College of Health, Technology Yaba Lagos.
- Construction of a Lecture Hall, Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife Osun State.
- Units of Motorbike to the Nigeria Police Force, Bar Beach Police Station Victoria Island Lagos.
- 60 KVA Generator, Kogi State Polytechnic Lokoja.
- 60 KVA Generator, Adeniran Adesanya College of Education Lagos.
- 60 KVA Generator, Federal College of Education Asaba.
- 60 KVA Generator, Petroleum Training Institute Warri.
Here at Cyberspace
Limited, we believe so much in giving back to the society. We
continue to make immense contributions over time to various
beneficiaries. Some of which include, but not limited to;
- Support for Bethesda Home for the Blind, Agege Motor Rd, Idi Oro, Lagos.
- Support to ST. Thomas Catholic Roofing Project, Lagos.
Being an active player in the ICT sector, we try as much as possible to play actively in the role of developing the next generation of engineers, software developers, technicians and gurus by giving back and empowering there in whichever way possible, ranging but not included to just;
- Support for NOUN Convocation Ceremony, National open University of Nigeria.
- Units of Laptop for WUSTO Library, Westley University Ondo.
- Units of Computers, Federal College of Education Asaba.
- Units of Computers, University Of Ibadan Distance Learning, Ibadan.
- Units of Computers, Kogi State Polytechnic Lokoja.
- Units of Computers, National Open University of Nigeria.
Annually, Cyberspace indulges in
our non-profit scholarship program called Cyber Academy where
we enroll young intelligent graduates and train them on
Computer programming for a whole year, supporting them with
monthly stipends and support to push their efforts.
Help us determine where to focus our efforts going forward. Where can we go together?
Send us your input at: Busfirstname.lastname@example.org
The contribution of CSR in sport would always be a good initiative. As sport continues to become an increasingly prominent economic and social institution across the globe, the question of what social responsibilities athletes, coaches, team owners, league officials, and global sport organizations’ personnel have, should constantly be asked. Monetary support, Evans Adelaja Secondary School Bariga at their Inter-house sports, Lagos