We deploy information technology tools with the right methodologies, processes and architecture to transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes. Simply put, BI is simply in form of 3 main questions
- Past - What has happened and why it happened?
- Present - What is happening and why is it happening?
- Future - What will happen and why will it happen?
With BI you can see, in real time, into what's going on in the workplace, and when you have the details; Business Intelligence avails you not just the opportunity to recognize your opportunities, but you'll also be able to capitalize on them, such as:
- Identify where sales are headed and how inventory stacks up.
- Help predict trends and avoid pitfalls.
- Know how profits are projecting, and be ready to react.
- Determine when to add products or services.
- Understanding the strategic drivers of the competitive environment, etc.